Models, epigenetics and evolution 2014 - An EpiGeneSys TAB workshopThursday 22 May 2014 - Friday 23 May 2014
Location : Institut Curie, 26 rue d’Ulm, 75248 Paris
Mathematical modelling has become essential to be able to integrate and better understand the increasing amount of epigenomic data being generated. I order to arrive at a useful correct model it is important to establish good communication between the "modeler" and the experimental biologist. The aim of this workshop is:
- To present the recent developments on the topic of mathematical modelling applied to epigenomic data.
- To learn from the experience of invited speakers on how to start a"modeler"- experimental biologist collaboration or how to move from experimental to computational biology.
We have confirmed some great speakers on this topic:
- Edith Heard (Institute Curie)
- Denis Thieffry (IBENS)
- Jacques van Helden (Aix-Marseille Université)
- Martin Howard (John Innes Center)
- Erik van Nimwegen (Universitat Basel)
- Marc Rehmsmeier (University of Bergen)
- Leonie Ringrose (IMBA),
- Francisco Ubeda (University of London)
Date: The workshop will start in the morning of the May 22nd and close in the afternoon of May 23rd.
The last 5 events
|Thu, Feb 11th, 2016 EpiGeneSys Final Meeting in Paris|
|Thu, Dec 3rd, 2015 The Non-Coding Genome - An EpiGeneSys – EPIGEN joint workshop for Junior Researchers|
|Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 Paris / TriRhena Chromatin Club|
|Thu, Jun 11th, 2015 Single Cell Epigenetics - An EpiGeneSys TAB workshop|
|Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 Breakthroughs in Epigenetics - An EpiGeneSys-IMB joint workshop|