EpiGeneSys symposium - “Work in Progress”Tuesday 10 July 2012 - Tuesday 10 July 2012
Location : Institut Curie - France
We are pleased to announce that a FREE one-day EpiGeneSys Symposium will take place on July 10th at the Institut Curie on "Work in Progress" in epigenetics with a systems biology view. The symposium will be held from 9:30 am 4:00 pm in the BDD building.
This is a great opportunity to hear over half a dozen epigenetic researchers from across Europe giving talks right here in Paris! In addition, you'll hear talks from local epigenetic groups. We hope the meeting will be an occasion for you to meet up and network with others with similar research interests.
- Robin Allshire, Edinburgh
- Peter Becker, Munich
- Caroline Hill, London
- Anne Ferguson-Smith, Cambridge
- Nick Luscombe, London
- Marcel Méchali, Montpellier
- Leonie Ringrose, Vienna
- Rachel Dué (Bourc'his lab, Institut Curie)
- Souhila Medjkane (Weitzman lab, U. Paris-Diderot)
- Céline Vallot (Rougeulle lab, U. Paris-Diderot)
- Myriam Ruault (Taddei lab, Institut Curie)
- Emmanuelle Szenker (Almouzni lab, Institut Curie)
- Karina Jouravleva (Londono lab, Institut Curie)
- Sandra Cortijo (Colot lab, Ecole Normale Supérieure)
- Suk Min Jang (Muchardt lab, Institut Pasteur)
In case of space limitations, priority will be given to those who have registered for the meeting.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Institut Curie and hearing more about your latest projects!