- Epigenetics inspires philosophical experiments, from Nature News Blogs
- The Cell Picture Show is a place to showcase striking images in cell, developmental, and molecular biology; a place to learn about cutting-edge research with beautiful images.
- Check out this breathtaking collaboration of art & science, a fashion collection that elucidates the first 1000 hours of life.
- Learn more about projects that cross many boundaries between art, science, engineering, new media, technology, architecture and education.
- The Art of the Science Tattoo - A popular science writer who has written a book about science-themed tattoos that reveals some of the surprises he encountered along the way.
Scientific American, December 2011
- Book highlighting collaborations between artists and scientist
The Scientist, September 2011
- Downloadable pdf article, "Why Science Needs Art" by Jonah Lehrer who is an editor at large for SEED magazine and author of Proust Was a Neuroscientist (Mariner, 2008).
- TED talk on using science for fashion, "Grow your own clothes".
- The project BLINDSPOT creates art objects and devices that seek to confront the symbolic value of perception both as contaminant and as part of the construction process of scientific knowledge.