INSERM U981, Gustave Roussy Cancer Centre
A post-doctoral position is available in Sophie Postel-Vinay’s ATIP-Avenir group at U981 INSERM as of February 2018 to work on therapeutic approaches to target chromatin remodeling deficiencies in solid tumors.
Keywords: cancer, solid tumors, chromatin remodeling, targeted therapy, genetic vulnerability.
- Strong scientific track record (international publications and communications)
- Robust experience with molecular and cell biology techniques; experience in the study of chromatin biology and transcriptional or epigenetic dysregulation; bioinformatics notions will be of added-value
- Ability of collaborative team work and autonomous work
- High motivation
- Fluency in English
- Curriculum vitae (including list of publications and communications)
- Motivation letter describing previous experiences and reasons underlying the application
- Contact information for referees or previous mentors
Relevant web link: https://www.siricsocrate.com/index.php/fr/actualites/offres-d-emplois-2
Starting date: 1st February 2018