Labex EpiGenMed/University of Montpellier
The Labex EpiGenMed is currently accepting applications for 3-year PhD positions to be started on October 1, 2019 in one of its laboratories in Montpellier/France.
The Labex (Laboratory of Excellence) EpiGenMed is a Health Sciences collaborative research program at the University of Montpellier that involves the leading research laboratories of 14 scientific institutes in the area. Five major axes of research involving 58 top-level research groups are supported by this initiative:
- Genome and Epigenome
- Cell Cycle, Cell Fate and Development
- Infection and Immunity
- Integrating Systems in Neuroscience
- Biophysics and Systems Biology
Please find the list of the EpiGenMed laboratories which are currently accepting PhD applications on our website : www.epigenmed.fr
Candidates must have achieved academic excellence and be highly motivated to pursue a PhD project in one of the above-mentioned research areas. They should have obtained a Masters 2 level diploma or equivalent by summer 2019.
- The PhD thesis contract lasts for three years.
- The monthly gross salary will be about 1760 euros.
EpiGenMed Thesis Training includes:
- Financial contribution by the Labex EpiGenMed to the participation in a congress or training course once during the time of the three-year PhD contract.
- Financial contribution to an internship abroad to learn a new technique.
- Possibility to participate in the organisation of an international scientific conference in Montpellier.
Please apply on our website www.epigenmed.fr
Starting date: 29th November 2018
Deadline for applications: 17th February 2019